Are you receiving default notices and intimations under section 200A ?
Are you perplexed and clueless ?
Are you spending several hours in attending to such notices and incurring huge costs ?
Scan your eTds Statement file through eTdsDNF and get a Default Notice Forecast.
How will it work
- Before filling eTDS statement, use eTdsDNF
- Your eTDS file can be generated from any software
- eTdsDNF will scan the file and provide you with information on
- Short deductions
- Short Payments
- Late Payments
- The detailed report in Excel format will give you the reason for each default and possible solution
- Check PAN is present in ITD Database
- You can take corrective actions in advance and file fully complaint eTDS statement
- Save additional cost in interest on delayed deposit, delayed deductions and short deduction
- Save yourself from trouble of attending to notices and filing appeals
Video Demonstration of eTdsDNF