Enroll, Approved by RA ready for download.
E Mudhra introduces Aadhaar eKYC based application mechanism, to apply paperless for Individual DSCs. Organizational DSCs will also be supported soon. More information is available at www.e-mudhra.com/aadhaar-ekyc.html
Aadhaar eKYC is a brainchild of Ministry of Information Technology, Government of India, towards easing the process of DSC procurement, to a common man. eMudhra has become the first Certifying Authority in India to put this in place and receive the approval from controller of certifying Authority Of India (CCA).
If you have aadhar card, No DSC Application form, No ID Proof, No Address Proof are required. No Attestation of ID & Address proof form Gazetted officer or Bank manager is required. No ID proof of attesting authority is also required, No mobile verification is required. For class 3 no Video recording is also required. Aadhaar based DSC is totally paperless for individual clients.
Now there are two methods to obtained DSC presently:-
- By submitting paper application form along with ID & Address proof duly attested by any Gazetted officer or bank manager’s +
ID proof of attesting officer also as per present practice.
- By client’s eKYC on Aadhaar Biometric fingerprint Machine by entering client Aadhaar card number, placing client’s finger on biometric machines
Organizational DSC through Aadhaar eKYC:
We have now enabled Organizational DSC in Aadhaar eKYC. Please note that:
- Physical documents of Organization are mandatory to be submitted to eMudhra. (Proof of Organization)
- These should be attested by Authorized Signatory and sent to us.
- Separate Authorization letter is not required. However, the application should also be attested by Authorized Signatory, in the space provided.
The advantages are:
- There is no need of Mobile Verification.
- There is no need of Video Verification for Class 3.
- There is no need for GO/BM/PM attestation.
- There is no need of Applicant Photo, nor the Signature of the applicant.